-WCAR Cover
Here we are.
Patiently waiting for that one thing that will hit us hard and make our lives flip.
I am not ready, kind -whatever-will-hit-me-
-When will you be?
I am sorry, I do not know the answer to that question.
Years have passed and I have realized that time goes fast, so fast.
Slow it down a bit, can you?
I am waiting for something that I ordered years ago, maybe it has lost its track, but that's fine I will wait.
I am waiting for something that I ordered years ago, maybe it has lost its track, but that's fine I will wait.
I will wait here, just here.
I appreciate peace and quiet, see? and I will wait for it to reach me.
No one knows when it will arrive or how, the sender is unknown, but, oh God, I know it will be worth the wait.
Times running out though, I am getting older.
Take your time, do not rush it. As long as its worth it I am going to become a waiter.
set yourself free. be you.
No comments:
Post a Comment